Wow.  Thanks a lot Michael.  That was all really useful.  I think I'd
rather go with a new 700Mhz iBook with the better video card than
upgrade my pismo...  I think there would be a greater speed difference
and if I sold my pismo on ebay I'd only be spending one or two hundred
dollars more than getting the upgrade...and you get a new machine
(better screen, I think) and a better video card.

Ineresting.

Justin