Not sure i am in western NY rochester NY to be for
sure. It has been very heavy rain and high humid air.
I have been just to tired to do anything. THis humid
air wares you out at work and then when u get home too
tired to do anything even eat hmmmmm that is not good.
IT is so bad here humid wise that I have to wair
almost nothing in my apartment with fans running (can
not have air since it costs about $200 month extra) it
is still too sticky to do anything. Aw well have to
get used to it i guess but i did notice the older i
get the less tolorance i have for it and I am almost
30 :o(
Well you have a nice cool night in your aired rooms or
if your in northern Canada or Alaska send me some of
your cooler less humid air :o)
I can send you all the hot and humid u want
Have a good one
James

PS Oh by the way I did notice something to start to
happen more over this past year the lower corners of
my 2000 powerbook firewire is starting to increase in
the black corners. This normal? SHould I have my
Screen replaced while i still have warrenty (not
orginal warrenty but after warrenty - simm to apple
care). I think it is due to the placement of the
onboard speakers. Since i have been using the speakers
more the area has increased more. IT is not annoying
yet as it only is about about half a centremetre wide
on each lower corner.
Thanks again

=====
"Israeli politics, as such, was and remains a busy street. You can turn left or right
-- but if you stay in the middle, you might get run over in traffic."

"We talk about the American Dream, and want to tell the world about the American
Dream, but what is the Dream, in most cases, but the dream of material things? I
sometimes think that the United States for this reason is the greatest failure the
world has ever seen."
                - Eugene O'Neill