On Sunday, June 30, 2002, at 01:00 AM, KSmith3 wrote:

> I'm extremely close to purchasing a TiBook, but have hesitated out of
> fear
> that there may be some kind of MacWorld-New-York announcement about a
> newer,
> cheaper, faster version.
>
> MacRumors says no, since the latest versions were announced only a short
> while ago.
>
> Anybody heard anything?
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

Can yo wait three weeks? If I bought a TiBook earlier this year, I'd be
really pissed off right now.
Maybe the TiBooks won't be the center of the surprises awaiting us.
Rumors about the comeback of the Cube are circulating. "I come not to
bury the Cube, but to praise it!"

I wonder if Jobs will refer to the events in NYC of 9/11.
Will the media use a hard focus on the "Apple Stock Scandal"?
Any MacBU buzz?

Me, I'm still back in late 2000/early 2001, looking for the Cube, iBook
SE, and Dalamtian.
Anyone who can hook me up with a mint Key Lime iBook SE/Firewire earns
my undying gratitude.
Donald