On Sunday, June 30, 2002, at 09:17  AM, (KSmith3) wrote:

> I'm extremely close to purchasing a TiBook, but have hesitated out of fear
> that there may be some kind of MacWorld-New-York announcement about a
> newer,
> cheaper, faster version.
>
> MacRumors says no, since the latest versions were announced only a short
> while ago.
>
> Anybody heard anything?
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

Ahh....to buy or not to buy...that is the question. That's the worst part
about buying an apple :)

Or, like I do, you could wait for the new models to come out and get a
discount on the "obsolete" one. oops...did I say that "O" word? sorry. If
you don't *really* need the latest and greatest, that is.

Walt