On 7/2/02 11:22 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Cause its no good to do this sort of bickering on a list.

No one was bickering. You made your comment on the list, I made mine.

Once you are on the list for a while, you'll realize this sort of thing
happens all the time. Not only is it *solely* the ListMom's job to police
the list, the ListMom has allowed these kinds of "off topic" discussions in
the past and most likely will into the future.

> I mean, I apologized and we agreed that the thread was closed.

LOL Who agreed to that? I certainly didn't. Only the *ListMom* can close
threads. The subscribers to the list can't arbitrarily decide what can and
can't be discussed on the list.

> So then you posted after
> that and other people are taking it up again.

There was *one* other post after mine, as far as I can see.

> I like my mailbox to be under
> twohundred messages, and I'm sure other people do too, especially if its just
> stupid stuff like this.

Then this list may not be the one that is best suited for you. Don't expect
the list to conform to *your* needs.

> Is there a reason to keep it going?

Nope. Just like there is no reason to stop it. It tends to be a
"conversational" List. This kind of stuff happens. Delete what doesn't
interest you and move on or register your displeasure *with the ListMom*,
not on the list.

Shawn King
On this week's YML:
Switchers Aaron Adams & Grace Kjelden!