Ryan Coleman wrote:

> I have a bit of advice for you: Don't rock the elders. I have been on
> this specific list for 3 years now, I am in near daily communication
> with Dan over a project we are working on.
>
> Thread = Dead. Listnanny = Listmom in disguise. Shawn = Ignorant bean counter.
>
> I tell it like it is, I don't make things up so I seem right.

You both need to relax please.  I am not  *this* lists's nanny, but this is out
of hand.  Jeremy has asked you to stop.  Here a couple of facts to help this
process.

1.  You evidently *do* make things up so that you seem right because this you
haven't been a listmember of this list for 3 years.  It hasn't even been around
that long.  You subbed to "this specific list" on January 30th 2002.  I checked
the admin files.  Please don't exaggerate.

2.  You are a valuable contributor (and one of my Minnesota counterparts) so
please stop with this drivel.

3.  Shawn King is also a Valuable contributor and respectable personality in the
Macintosh world (heard of the "Mac Show Live?").  I have 100% confidence that if
Shawn had seen Jeremy's request to drop the thread he would have done so.  We all
make mistakes.

Back to Posting please.

Kyle H. Hansen
Apple Certified Technician