I've like this program, but for one problem. I am not able to print charts
from a stock site with it. With Netscape Communicator, I could use Page
Set-up to size the chart from the site, and then isolate just the chart page
for printing using a couple of methods. I cannot do so with Mazilla, which
now crashes each time I try to print at all from the site.

I tried to return the default access to Communicator and can't seem to do
so; Mazilla runs instead. I changed the default in the control panel to
Mazilla, but can't seem to reverse it now. What more must I do to return to
Communicator?

I WANT the charts, NEED the charts. How do I either return to using
Communicator, or somehow get Mazilla to manipulate the site (or at least
print the page that I want).

I'd rather switch back to Netscape for the printing and then return to
Mazilla for Web access, but donšt know how to do the switch successfully
(and simply).

Pismo 400, 384 RAM -- thanks, Tivo