Kevin Stevens wrote

> Because that's not how copyright works.  It doesn't deal with possession,
> it deals with duplication.  If it's an original CD, copyright doesn't
> pertain.  And breaking Apple's service agreement isn't a crime, in and of
> itself.  Civil penalties could apply in extreme cases.

Oh. I see where you are coming from.  Since someone *else* stole it and illegally
distributed it, it's OK for you to possess it and use it to your advantage?
Kinda like stolen property, but not illegal?  Not at all unethical or immoral
either I suppose.....

Kyle H. Hansen
Apple Certified Technician
Apple Solution Expert