>First, you're changing your ground.  I was simply objecting to your
>description as "completely illegal".  I didn't say anything about
>immoral, unethical, nor fattening.  And I won't - that's a different
>conversation, that I'm not interested in.

Ethics, morals, legality. It doesn't matter. This thread was killed
months ago. Simply stating that you cannot request, give links to, or
email Service Manuals on this list was mandated by Dan Knight for all
LEM emailing lists. This thread is dead by cardinal law.

Apple will close us down if we post links. No Joke. If you want to
validate my story email Dan Knight, or Kyle Hansen, Laurent, et al.
(nannies) on the G-List. They remember it.

This thread is dead now. Please leave it dead.
"These are the droids you're looking for."
--
Ryan Coleman
Coleman Web / Internet Services

Get your email address through lemlists.com for only $5/year.
http://lemlists.com/email/