Ryan Coleman wrote:
>>what if bruce's clients don't have airport cards? and, as he said, they
>>pay per ethernet port? any  solutions there?
>

> I think $200 is a reasonable solution... you can get them for a total
> of below $100 on ebay... that's the route I would go.

And you can get in considerable trouble with the network admins in their
building by running unsanctioned networks.

Network managers dealing with hospital record and patient data security
have been known to become downright mean when they find giant gaping
security holes like WAP's on their nets...

(heck, you can get in considerable trouble in *my* building running
unsanctioned networks or servers...we just shut down 2 different warez
servers. The owners didn't think we could see them, because they'd
half-cleverly messed about with permissions on their systems.)

Only half-cleverly, to their great despair (and permanent reprimands in
their files, and risking their graduate degree in one case...really
sucks to get kicked out of grad school because you wanted to play at
warez...)

Never, EVER taunt your Sysadmins. >:->

--
Bruce Johnson