UW Stout requires every student not in the Arts to purchase an unknown brand
and model (top of the line is all they would say) of PC laptop (as is
Windows) and if you purchase your own, you will have two laptops. This is to
make sure that all students have the same (coloring outside the line is bad)
laptop and software installed from Stout. How Orwelian is that!

Tom