> > Also I am having trouble ejecting the card on the
> > left side.
>
> Ejection cage failure is common.  Mostly happens when
> someone pushes a card in too fast slightly misaligned.
>  My DVD decoder card has to go in the lower slot
> (hardware requirement) but my lower slot cage is
> locked up and doesn't eject.  I just use the upper
> slot for everything else, and for DVD card I pull it
> out with my fingernails.  Easier than fixing it.  I'm
> not sure mine is "broken", just jammed, but I haven't
> taken the time to pull it apart and see what may be
> hung up.
>
> - Jeff

The day I received the Wallstreet when I was checking out the powerbook
I removed the card and reinserted it with out ejecting it. Than I read
the manual where it says I could damage the slot or the card by just
pulling it out. I do not know if I put it back in the same slot or not.
At the time I did not know there were two slots.

So what do I do now?

Ted