Anybody has any suggestion has to how to remove or make scratches on the
palm rest case less visible? I've tried Klear Screen since I've read good
comments for it and although it seems to remove the keycap marks on the
screen, it doesn't help for the palm rest case.

Any idea, short of replacing the whole whizz bang?

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   Washington, DC, USA
cretinous /kret'n-*s/ or /kreet'n-*s/ adj.: Wrong; stupid; non-functional;
very poorly designed. Also used pejoratively of people. See dread high-bit
disease for an example. Approximate synonyms: bletcherous, bagbiting,
losing, brain-damaged.