>>> Anybody has any suggestion has to how to remove or make scratches on the
>>> palm rest case less visible?
>>>
>>> Any idea, short of replacing the whole whizz bang?
>>
>> Well, if its a pre-Titanium, that is plastic, so you could try a very
>> fine rubbing compound.
>>   <snip>
>
>What kind of "rubbing compound"?

Well, I didn't know there were many kinds. But I was thinking of
jeweler's
polish or simply rubbing compound. These should be available in any good
(meaning knowledgeable) hardware store. They typically come in paste form
and are a very, very fine grit used to finely polish surfaces.

It might also be availabe in an auto parts store as auto body finishers
us it
to polish their paint both before the next coat and after painting for a
very
fine finish.

Jeff Sz.

--
    CAUTION: Cape does not enable user to fly.
     -- Batman costume warning label