There are some videos on the Florida Supreme Court webpage that I would like
to download and save.  At this time, all I can do is watch them streaming
using RealTime.

This is a pain because I have a slow phone connection and because I would
like to view them when I am not hooked to the internet.

Does anyone know the way to capture the video that comes through RealTime?
If not, does anyone know what group or list would know?

Finally, is anyone out  their having problems using 2 or more firewire
harddrives on a G3 Pismo?

Thank you,