Got a question for you networking types.  I've got a Personal Laserwriter
300 that works wonderfully with my G3 DT but my wife wants to be able to
print to it from her Pismo.  Is there any way to share the printer somehow?
The computers currently are not networked, but I can do that with a
crossover cable and file sharing on the G3.  My question is really how to
get her Pismo to be able to see the printer.  Let me know if anyone has any
ideas or  has hooked up one of these printers to a PB.  Thanks!

Sam Strong
Charlottesville, VA