>Got a question for you networking types.  I've got a Personal Laserwriter
>300 that works wonderfully with my G3 DT but my wife wants to be able to
>print to it from her Pismo.  Is there any way to share the printer somehow?
>The computers currently are not networked, but I can do that with a
>crossover cable and file sharing on the G3.  My question is really how to
>get her Pismo to be able to see the printer.  Let me know if anyone has any
>ideas or  has hooked up one of these printers to a PB.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, that's the only way. Others who mentioned the 320 or
Enet/LocalTalk adapters refer to AppleTalk printers. The 300's good, but
USB->serial converters don't work with serial laser printers.

Only suggestion I can think of is to revert to a Wallstreet ;-)

Cheers,

RD

Remy Davison
Contributing Editor/News Editor, Insanely-Great Mac
<http://www.insanely-great.com> mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RD's PowerBook page: <http://www.macpowerbook.com>