The old base stations can be fully upgraded to Version 2.02, which among
other things, allows PPPoE (in layman's terms this means you can use it for
AOL), and it covers upgraded service as well..We run these older units
exclusively in our shop & offices, and are very happy  with them. That's why
we still promote them..
Thanks,
David

     www.ibookparts.com