snip

> Wintel, or *nix box.  (With the exception of some minor specifics like VPN
> clients and encryption key exchange support.)  Why not just join one of
> the many active Wi-Fi groups?  Why does everything have to be
> Mac-cloistered?
>
> KeS

WE need a Mac WiFi discussion list because the questions I have, and others
using Macs, will be answered so they make sense.

Besides, it makes me feel so so special to be a Mac user.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.
When I'm using my Mac.

dh
p.s.  What other active Wi-Fi groups?  Most of them use *nix machines and I
never know how to pronounce the *.  And I don't know what VPN means and I
don't think I want to go for encryption key exchange support -- it sounds
too much like sharing needles.