This is a little off subject, but does anyone have any idea of where I
can find a list of hard disk drives compatible with my Powerbook G3
series "Wallstreet"? I "won" a Fujitsu MHR2020AT drive on E-Bay and for
the life of me I can't find out whether it will work or not. Grateful
for any help.
Thank you,
John Callahan