While I'm still waiting for my copy of Jaguar to come through the
mail for my Pismo, my parents just got a copy to install on their
iMac DV 400 Special Edition. After installing the OS which went fine,
the computer was restarted and now the screen doesn't turn on. I'm
not able to restart with a CD in the drive--screen still blank. I
know the computer still starts up because I'm still able to turn off
the computer using the keyboard as if the screen were still operating
correctly. And when I do startup the computer, the normal sound chime
does sound off. Any recommendations?

Mike