Ryan Coleman on 9/8/02 8:42 PM wrote:

>> On Sunday, September 8, 2002, at 06:35  PM, Ryan Coleman wrote:
>>
>>> Well, are you sure APPLE did the refund or your bank? Because your
>>> bank has the right to refund the transfer and take Apple Computer,
>>> Inc. to court to reclaim the loss. That's usually how banks operate.
>>
>> The deposit lists Apple as the creditor.
>
> hmm. I still would wonder. But you have your money, so why worry? :-)

Well, considering Walter indicated the refund occurred on Monday, July 29th,
and his .mac service ceased on the 25th or 26th of July (based on his posts
to the list those days) I would say Apple refunded his money at the same
time service was terminated in order to post to his account on the first
business day of the week. So I would say they refunded it before he was able
to file a complaint to his bank.

While Walter may not be happy with the .mac service, one certainly can't say
that Apple was holding out on the refund.

-Mark