There's an interesting card coming on line soon from SmartDisk (formerly
VST).  Here's the release:

http://www.smartdisk.com/Press%20Releases/PCICards.asp

No pictures, but it purports to be a 3 port card and powered.  I'm
wondering if it's going to be like some cards I'm seeing on ebay, eg:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2051910713

The current offering from vst is what I use in my Wallstreet, so I'm
reasonably hopeful that the new one will work fine in my Wallstreet too.

On Wednesday, September 11, 2002, at 11:13  AM, Luca Rescigno wrote:

> http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Page.cfm?Parent=684&Title=&Template=
>
> That is Other World Computing's FireWire section. At the bottom there
> are the two FireWire PCMCIA cards they offer. The IBM one that I got
> and one by MacAlly. The MacAlly one has a more conventional setup, with
> a female 6-pin port instead of a male 6-pin connector, but it also
> costs more.
>
>> You need to use a FireWire PCMCIA card, like the (now-defunct)
>> FireWire2Go from NewerTech.
>>
>> -Laurent.

John Slavin
Kirksville, MO