My sister is thinking about buying a new Powerbook and has her eyes on a
Powerbook G4.  She's recently retired and is looking at a system for
working on photos she accumulated over her lifetime.  So, I need
recomendations on the following:

Powerbook G4-what model and configuration
printer-obviously needs to print good photos with long lasting inks
scanner (also needs slides capability)
digital still camera
software for working on photos.  Any recomendations other than photoshop
which would serve for basic touchups and is reasonably easy to use.

Anybody seen any bundles with most of this stuff?

John Slavin
Kirksville, MO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]