RE; I remember about the time frame of OS7.5 my OS included the cyberdog
browser,I still think had mac stayed with developeing it,the competeing
browsers that load throughout the entire OS and thus corrupt and damage the
entire OS when they corrupt ,would have resulted in much less troublesome
machines than we have,because the same crap I put up with then Im putting up
with mow in OS 9.2.2 trying hard to enjoy browseing the web,,just my luck so
far... best wishes