On 20/09/2002 22:10, "KurtWAppling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> RE; I remember about the time frame of OS7.5 my OS included the cyberdog
> browser,

Some versions of 8.1 had it too.

>I still think had mac stayed with developeing it,the competeing
> browsers that load throughout the entire OS and thus corrupt and damage the
> entire OS when they corrupt ,would have resulted in much less troublesome
> machines than we have,because the same crap I put up with then Im putting up
> with mow in OS 9.2.2 trying hard to enjoy browseing the web,,just my luck so
> far... best wishes

Ah, just wait. I'm betting you'll see the same "integrated" browser coming
to your machine soon... courtesy of Apple.

With M$ products, and then an Apple "integrated" OS -- won't that be great?
So easy.

Hope you all have your firewalls up to speed, and a good, updated anti-virus
app.

See you in the logs.
--
If you can read this, you've gone too far.
Best,