Hi folks!
My Pismo is staying hot for hours after I shutdown. I've only noticed
this recently but I can't swear that it hasn't been this way since I've
had it.
If I have it running for a couple of hours and then shutdown and close
the lid at bedtime, it's even hot when I wake up the next morning and
turn it on.
The heat seems to be mostly where the battery is placed, on the left
side.
I run the 'Book on the AC adaptor and I leave the battery in the bay.
Generally the green light is on while I'm running the Pismo and i
believe it mostly on when I shutdown, although yesterday I noticed that
the light went out as I walked through the darkened room the Pismo
generally lives in.
I have twice left the lid open when I've shut down thinking that the
heat I am feeling was just trapped residual. Tonight I came home and
although the Pismo was not on, it feels really hot on the bottom.
Should I suspect a problem? This seems a little unusual to me.
Thanks for an comments.
Donald