Dear listers,
Thanks for the tips on how to play-back dvd movie on my just-acquired pismo. I'll try
tonight after getting out of the pc world. My other question, I'm going to use the
machine to capture and edit some of analog video tapes, photos (from digital camera)
and store some musics. Do I need to upgrade my current OS from 10 to 10.1 or/and G3 to
G4(via PowerLogix, Newer Technology) to run imovies, iphotos or itunes?
(400mhz,320mbRam,6gb hd, OS 10 & 9.1). Thanks in advance for any guidance or advise.
Anthony