From: "Anthony Vo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "G-Books" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 2:19 PM
Subject: Upgrade Pismo?

> Dear listers,
> Thanks for the tips on how to play-back dvd movie on my just-acquired
pismo. I'll try tonight after getting out of the pc world. My other
question, I'm going to use the machine to capture and edit some of analog
video tapes, photos (from digital camera) and store some musics. Do I need
to upgrade my current OS from 10 to 10.1 or/and G3 to G4(via PowerLogix,
Newer Technology) to run imovies, iphotos or itunes? (400mhz,320mbRam,6gb
hd, OS 10 & 9.1). Thanks in advance for any guidance or advise.