HEAT HEAT HEAT my worry will the powerbook 2000 be
able to handle the extra heat the G4 produces as well
as what are the long term effects on the computer>? If
your computer is hot now with the battery it will get
even hotter with the G4. Are the batteries lifes goin
to be shortened is the life of the computer goin to be
shortened? The Powerbook 2000 was suppose to be a G4
but for reasons the G3 went in due to the heat
problems. I would wait till the G4 is fully tested
before jumpin and what about future Software updates
in the apple OS ? Will the Powerbook support beyond OS
10.3 ?
Maybe wait if you can till a better powerbook comes
out. I have found the Processer upgrades are good to a
point but soon the computer outdates itself wit hthe
current hardware and software

=====
"Israeli politics, as such, was and remains a busy street. You can turn left or right
-- but if you stay in the middle, you might get run over in traffic."

"We talk about the American Dream, and want to tell the world about the American
Dream, but what is the Dream, in most cases, but the dream of material things? I
sometimes think that the United States for this reason is the greatest failure the
world has ever seen."
                - Eugene O'Neill