Walter Basil writes:

>On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 02:41 AM, Ryan Coleman wrote:
>
>> Um, I have used Eudora since 1.5.1. I have never had the problems I
>> have had with Outlook, Outlook Express and Entourage. Eudora handles
>> large email databases, Microsoft's products (when they are not stored
>> on a server but are locally) don't at all.
>
>That's Kyle's generic response to anything he thinks is trash. "It
>sucks," and then backs it up with his experience "Application X [insert
>program name here that Kyle doesn't like] has made me thousands of
>dollars."
>
>To me, that just speaks of the intelligence level of his clients, and
>ultimately himself. If your clients are having that many problems with
>Entourage, making you that much money, then they are doing something
>seriously wrong, or you maybe you are if you are the maintainer.

Or maybe you're supporting Microsoft software. You know, the guys who
have released 56 security bulletins already this year, who invented the
Blue Screen of Death, who have most people thinking that the best way to
fix a computer is to reinstall the OS yet again.

All software is not created equal. Internet Explorer is far and away the
program most likely to lock up my Mac in OS 9 and lock up in OS X.

Why don't you want us to blame Microsoft for bad products?

--
Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
 <http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com>

Every day is payday in a labor of love.