On 9/27/02 1:39 PM, "Ryan Coleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Broadcast into the
ether:

>> On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 12:24 PM, Dan Knight wrote:
>>
>>>  Or maybe you're supporting Microsoft software. You know, the guys who
>>>  have released 56 security bulletins already this year, who invented the
>>>  Blue Screen of Death, who have most people thinking that the best way
>>>  fix a computer is to reinstall the OS yet again.
>>>
>>>  All software is not created equal. Internet Explorer is far and away
>>>  the
>>>  program most likely to lock up my Mac in OS 9 and lock up in OS X.
>>>
>>>  Why don't you want us to blame Microsoft for bad products?
>>
>> Where on earth did you get *that* out of what I said Dan? Perhaps you
>> are just on the war path. Still upset over whoever peeved you off about
>> Mac OS X (which I totally agree with you buy the way).
>
> I am going to jump in here. Dan is not on the war path. The one on
> the war path (and I have read every email over and over, even my own)
> is Kyle. I don't like to fling mud but on occasion speaking the truth
> (or ones own opinion and observation of the conversation) is needed.

No...not me.  Dan is peeved about the Mac OS X "not being a Mac OS" thing.
I am peeved by Walters response to my post about mail clients.

2 different threads that seem to have merged into one???

Kyle H. Hansen
Apple Certified Technician
Apple Solution Expert
Macintosh Server Administrator