I tried my SCSI zip once on a USB Hub station with
SCSI in it and it will not work at all under OS X but
works ok under OS 9.2.2 but my current Zip is a
internal IDE - ATA Zip not a SCSI one and i having
tons of problems wih it under OS X all levels
Anyone else havin problems with their IDE zips in
their other computer?

=====
"Israeli politics, as such, was and remains a busy street. You can turn left or right
-- but if you stay in the middle, you might get run over in traffic."

"We talk about the American Dream, and want to tell the world about the American
Dream, but what is the Dream, in most cases, but the dream of material things? I
sometimes think that the United States for this reason is the greatest failure the
world has ever seen."
                - Eugene O'Neill