No, the WSII doesn't have a USB either. I have a PCI card. I'm planning
to get a firewire card and an external CD-RW drive if I can determine
that it's possible to boot from it in an emergency. My apple DVD drive
isn't working since I put in a MUG CD that made a lot of noise and then
didn't show up on the desktop. Now nothing shows up.