I am about to upgrade the hard drive in my WallStreet to 20GB. I have 320MB
RAM and currently have 10.2 installed.
I notice that a lot of people partition their hard drives when installing
10.x. Is it really necessary or are these people just being cautious? If it
is necessary, I intend to create three partitions: 1 for 10.2/9.2, 1 for
9.1, and 1 for documents. Does this sound like a good strategy? I'm not sure
about space allocation, though.
Should I install applications (beyond internet browser and email) to the 9.1
partition or just leave it as an alternative start up drive? So far only two
of my applications don't care for opening in OS 10.2. The rest either open
right in 10.2 or open in Classic environment. Sounds like a waste of space
to double install.
I am open to suggestions.