On 24/10/02 16:26, "Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it safe to assume that anything beyond OS9.1 will be problematic on the
> Wallstreet? If so, I'm just going to leave it at OS9.1 and my wife can use
> it that way. She really could care less, unlike me, a Mac junkie ;^)

No, I've used a Wallstreet for a little less than 6 months and had the OS X
Public beta on it before the initial release. I was also running 9.2.2 and
never had any problem. There's definitely something wrong with the hardware.
I didn't experience your problem with my Wallstreet. Did you check the
memory to see if it was upgraded? OS X is notorious to be more picky about
RAM...

-Laurent.
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@;fanniemae.com                   Washington, DC, USA
card walloper n.: An EDP programmer who grinds out batch programs that do
stupid things like print people's paychecks. Compare code grinder. See also
punched card, eighty-column mind.

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>