pwbk 400mhz (lombard/bronze); 20HD; 512 RAM  Internet explorer 5.1

think I  remember this being talked about on this list, but can't
remember what was said..
I was having intrmittent internet freezing problems with IE 5.
trashed preferences etc;
(yep, rebuilt, pram & power manager and have allocated  28538
preferred memory &
14802 minimum ....  )   .....   kept getting lost connection
notice....... ; finally trashed the whole thing and upgraded to 5.1
to only have the same thing happening... It's driving me nuts......
ANY ideas ???

I even thought of going to netscape navigator  but the scaled down
version is only available for  windows and the full version I
couldn't get to "register" ..... no matter what I did it would
apparently not connect after I got to their registration page.....

so 2 questions:

   1)  any ideas on the darned IE 5.1 problem ?  anyone been able to
download the 5 version (not 5.1?)

2.) Is netscape navigator any better now that is an aol product ?  if
so which version ?
I used a couple years ago i think 4.5  (pretty dull, but it
worked!!!)...... and I think that one doesnt have all the aol im,
email etc....... ......    what are you all using ?????

If this is NOT appropriate to respond through this forum, ( sorry if
that is the case!!)  would appreciate your responding directly to my
e-mail.

thanks

sue brown
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Sue Brown

"No vision and you perish; No Ideal, and you're lost; Your heart must
ever cherish Some faith at any cost. Some hope, some dream to cling
to, Some rainbow in the sky, Some melody to sing to, Some service
that is high."    (Harriet Du Autermont )

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>