Hi Sue & John:

I use IE 5.1.6 (the newest as far as I know), on this WS 266/192/6 using OS
9.2.2, along with OE 5.0.6.  The only IE does to me is it will "disappear"
out of the blue now and then, and the Finder says, Error 2 (memory I
think?).  The prior versions did the same thing.  OE, however, works fine.

The only question I have about "other" browsers (and I did in the past
download and try iCab and Mozilla which kept crashing on me -- never tried
Netscape yet) is:

Do any of these other browsers and their email-counterparts have a
tool/option to "Insert Explorer [or whichever brower] Address" into the
email?  I use that option ALL the time since I am always copying stuff from
the net and I click "Insert Explorer Address" and it puts the hyperlink into
the email.  I can't live without that!

Thanks!
Gail