Why do we keep beating this topic to death. The Wallstreet has never
woken when the lid is opened and never will,  The original
instructions stated you have to press the power key, and you can
press other keys.
Norm

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>