On 11/4/02 6:31 AM, "Laurent Daudelin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew
into the Cybertrough:

> on 04/11/02 08:31, Norm Kamp at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> Why do we keep beating this topic to death. The Wallstreet has never
>> woken when the lid is opened and never will> Because somebody declared
yesterday that his Wallstreet was always waking up
> when he was opening the lid, being so far the only person to make this
> affirmation. So, I guess that other owners of Wallstreet felt the need to
> reply that their Wallstreet didn't...

For the record, I am currently working on 2 Wallstreets (233, and 266) and
Neither of them awake from sleep when I open the lid.

-- Kyle H. Hansen

The Exxon Valdez spilled 266,000 barrels of crude oil into Prince William
Sound killing 250,000 sea birds. Tragic?  Every 48 hours domestic HOUSECATS
kill 250,000 song and sea birds in Great Britain alone.  They are also a
greater threat for asthma and lung disease (especially amongst children)
than second hand smoke, due to the high amounts of mites and fungal spores
that they carry (second only to the cockroach).  Housecats are horrifying
killers, not cuddly pets.

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>