On 11/6/02 6:26 PM, "Ted Burford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the best way to Downgrade from 9.2  - 9.1?
>
> Ted

This is just very crude advise and I hope more sophisticed explanations from
more experienced user will come forward (I am working exclusively with OS X
since it was in Public Beta, well almost in the first half year) but here is
a start:

Save your data, and preferences and do a clean install.
Second best: save your data, rename your System Folder, install without
wiping the disk
Third best save your data, boot from OS9 disk and just install and hopefully
all files will be replaced by the OS 9.1 versions.

HTH/h

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>