>What is the best way to Downgrade from 9.2  - 9.1?
>
>Ted
--------------------

        In my opinion and in my experience there is really only one
best way. That is to save everything you need, Zap the PRAM, start
the computer from the OS 9.1 CD, go to drive setup, wipe the drive
clean (Write Zeros and low level format  if you can) and install OS
9.1 on a newly formatted hard drive. I even format the hard drives
that don't have an operating system on them. When I put a new
operating system on a computer it goes on a completely clean system.

        If you want a method that always works, this is the one.
--
MacBlackSheep

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>