Hi Jim,

        Tried what you suggested, but still no go.  What happened was
exactly as you described.  I got a happy mac, followed by an instant reboot
into Jaguar.  Looks like putting OS 9.2.2 on the second partition (instead
of the first with Jaguar) may have something to do with it, as someone else
suggested.  Oh well, I'll consider this a lesson learned (just a minor
inconvenience anyway) and will be putting Jaguar on a separate hard drive
(instead of on just a separate partition of my primary drive) on my beige
DT.
        Thanks for the advice anyway.

Heok Hee

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>