I know this question has been discussed before, but I couldn't find
anything in the archives, so here goes:

I have a Wallstreet 250Mhz (13.3" screen from hell yadda yadda) with
96mb ram and the original 4gb drive. On a whim I installed 10.2 on it
and immediately was plagued with the "sleep of death" problem (when you
return from sleep the LCD backlight is non-functional) hoping that
10.2.2 would address this problem, I installed that update.. but still
no luck. Has anyone had any luck with getting Jaguar to behave on
Powerbook G3 systems in this regard?

(and before anyone berates me for putting OSX on this laptop, it's only
a hobby machine, my TiBook 667 is my main workhorse)

-Andrew