On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 03:07  AM, Dustin wrote:

> My fix for this is rather odd, but it worked for me:
> Get an OS 8 or 9 CD and boot to it by holding the C key at startup, and
> so on... Reboot when you get there, and let it boot to OS X. That
> should
> work.
>
> -Dustin

Wow that actually worked, my Wallstreet is now a fully functional OSX
machine now. Here's what I did if anyone else wants to follow in my
footsteps

1) Installed 9.2.2 on the hard drive (had never installed it since I
wiped the machine) from the copy that came with my TiBook.
2) Rebooted into OS9 and set all the display properties so that they
would be written to PRAM for certain.
3) Rebooted into OSX

I knew something was different when the "blue loading screen" of OSX
(where the bar fills up) had the backlight activated... wooha!

Thanks again!

-Andrew