On 11/21/02 7:17 PM Kyle (Obi-Wan) Hanses enlightened us by writing:

>In my opinion Jon is right in asking that the Apple name be used.  The key
>closest to the Apple (or command) key is the Option Key.  Even if there is a
>tiny "alt" printed on some keyboards.  It is NEVER referred to as the ALT
>key, and always referred to as the "option" key.
>
>So I suggest you get over *your* self.

True - the only place it would function as an "Alt" key might be under
Virtual PC or similar programs...

I would second the other comments (by Phil and others) suggesting we
chill and work on civility that helps each other.

My .02,

Jim Rohde

Find something you're passionate about
and keep tremendously interested in it.