Dear List,
  I'm sure alot of you have read the "Serve it up"
article in the November 2002 ish of MacWorld. They
give step by step instructions to set up a web server
on your mac. The first step involves turning on the
the php function so that Apache loads the php module
on start up.
  Supposedly, I can go into the Unix text
editor(PICO), press ctrl-W to open the command line,
and then type php. When you hit the return key, the
cursor should land on the line "#LoadModule
php4_module libexec/httpd/libphp4.so." Instead of
this, however, I get "command php not found".
  Now the article in MacWorld refers us OS X.1 users
to www.macworld.com/2002/11/features/database.html,
which is what I followed.
  Is this function only available to Jag users or can
I do this running OS X.1.5? Maybe it has to do with my
set up? Any suggestions or comments on what I might be
doing wrong are welcome. Thanks

Michael Richardson/RichVisual Communications