I am trying to install 10.2 on my Wallstreet II 233mhz, 512, 320mb ram
OS 9.1 20 GB  Drive Partitioned with an open partition within the first
8 GB.

When I start-up with the install in my cd drive a cople of things
happen.

Sometimes when the screen is about to go to the spinning disc under the
apple, the screen gets a bunch of horizontal lines and everything grinds
to halt.

sometimes it will get to the blue install screen. The installer window
opens and then the installer fails with an "unexpected error" and asks
me to reboot.

any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I have worn out my
fingers looking for some kind of answer.

tia

sean weijand