Sounds a very interesting subject as I am sure I will one day end
up in exactly the same situation...

I saved this particular mail to read later and may inadvertedly have
thrown away some replies as I've been trying to keep my inbox
reasonably clean (I subscribe to several LEM lists...)

Have I missed anything ?

Laurence