RE;yes a crystal ball would be helpful,Im presantly on my second mac,haveing
worn the first one(9500) into a smoldering heap in two years,and now this
one in a little over three,I think expansion when I purchase,but I havent
really done very much, as I have learned the more I try to add the more the
machine becomes problematic,to nearly unuseable in the presant situation.the
presant I-book comes better equiped than the G4 350 sawtooth with the the
add-ons.so my thinking is this machine OS9.2.2 as is for existing
peripherals,and the I-book for OS X.then maybe next time move up to a more
expensive machine when I have some better Idea just what to get,because
right now Im more confused than usual. except that its comes out cheaper to
replace this machine than to repair and upgrade it for OSX,just my
opinion,and thankyou for the help